Saturday, June 17, 2006
Ultra-Short Introduction to Eng1 MHV2: Trying Hard and Pushing Myself to the Edge of Humiliation Just to Write in Simple English
It's been seventeen years since I made my first cry, grew hair all-over my body, made friends, and laughed a lot in this crowded, dog-shaped archipelago called the Philippines. It's been seventeen long years and now it reached the point where I have to choose my path, set my goal, and enter bravely in the unique world called college. And as a bonus, I've been accepted to the semi-controversial and premiere state university in the whole country - UP Diliman.

I'm Bote - a happy-go lucky, internet freak, couch potato all mixed-up in a small and skinny body. I'm entering the realms of this university with a thick Caviteno accent and a shallow knowledge of English as a subject - the main reason why I chose to take this class.

It's been seventeen years now and I'm gearing up for all the challenges and risks ahead. And as you told us Ma'am, I'm now here in UP, I'm now in reality.
 
tinipa ni Bote. noong 6:16 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: